Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is the assignment for last week

Ethan Hunt in an orphanage

I received a message in the usual form, sunglasses that told me they'd blow themselves up. Then I received the message, “Ethan your mission is to replace an injured caretaker in an orphanage in London.”. I couldn't help but notice they didn't add “should you choose to accept it”.


When I got there a caretaker said to go take care of the toddlers

and boy was I in for it, the little brats tugged on my nose and ears till I finally pulled a gun and it turns out they don't appreciate that kind of behavior. So I got put in timeout. Me of all people, and I wasn't allowed to come out till I was sorry. They were pulling on my ears for god's sake, what was I supposed to do. That got me a longer time out.


So I got out of time out and Luther warns me over my comlink,“You'd better be careful Ethan, they're about to put you on diaper duty.” Seconds later a caretaker approached me and told me of my fate. When I got into the room it smelled like the worst things you can imagine all mixed together, in fact I nearly reeled from the smell, but Then I actually had to change a diaper and I passed out to the noise of Luther yelling, “Ethan's down!”, into my comlink.


When I woke up I was in our truck away from the orphanage and I saw on the little TV, “Agent Disavowed,”. I had lost my job with the IMF and here I am without a job, trained to do nothing but infiltrate buildings, steal software, get information and kill.

No comments: