Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Muffy and Francine's Dialogue without Saying I Love You

Muffy: Why do we have to keep this a secret? I can't take it anymore!

Francine: Well me either! You don't think I'm not upset about us having to plan our prom in the janitor's closet! Huh?!

Muffy: No, of course not! It's just that I hate the fact that we can'thave a happy relationship because of a new president!

Francine: Yah! I know. I hate that Dick Chaney guy!

Muffy: Totally! He's such a prick!

Francine: Yah! Why is he sooo offended about two people of the same sex having a relationship?

Muffy: Yah! I mean what's the big deal?

Francine: If he knew we were going out he would make us break up.

Muffy: I wouldn't be able to live without you!

Francine: That's so sweet Muffy! I wouldn't be able to live without you either. You're the first person I think of when I wake up in themorning and the last person I think about before I go to sleep.

Muffy: I feel the same way. I think about you all day long.When Buster asked me to the prom all I could think about was you.

Francine: I felt the same way when Arthur asked me.

Muffy: I'm so lucky I found you! Now I what true happiness is.

Francine: I get all tingly just thinking about you.

Muffy: Well, babe. you give me gose bumps. (bring,bring,bring)

Francine: Well, that's the bell. I'll see you at lunch, honey.

Muffy: Bye, sweety! (Muffy & Francine blow kisses)

No comments: